Els Unger, lawyer (partner/co-founder of Unger Van Els Lawyers; lawyer since 1986) is specialised in solving legal issues at the interface between employment law and corporate law. Furthermore Els Unger specialises in administrative law.
Employment and corporate law: employers, employees and works councils.
Administrative law: companies, interest groups, private individuals.
Additional functions and activities
- Chairperson of various appeals committees and complaints committees
- Chairperson: board of control health care institution Sherpa, supervisory board OSR Juridische Opleidingen and board of control Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam
- Instructor for legal professionals in the field of employment, employee participation and administrative law.
- Member of the Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN), Dutch Employment Law Association (VvA) and Association for Corporate Litigation
To get in touch with Els Unger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications from Els Unger
- Co-auteur hoofdstuk Ondernemingsraad en Enquêterecht in ‘De toekomst van de medezeggenschap’, Uitgeverij Kluwer, Deventer, 2009.